We are a successful SaaS company that is truly revolutionizing a billion dollar industry. We have been in business for over 20+ years and are growing at an exponential rate and have successfully assisted over tens of thousands of customers and clients! This a unique opportunity to be part of a collaborative team that is working on building an existing product!
Due to our continued success, we are in search of a Sr. .NET Developer with 5+ years of professional software developer experience.
If this sounds like a match for you, apply today or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are actively interviewing this week and next week.
-Develop new application enhancements, functionality, and features in support of business processes using ASP .NET MVC 4.8 and jQuery / Java script for front end.
-Maintain and extend existing applications in relation to changing business needs.
-Participate in a dynamic Agile environment to promote rapid development.
- Work closely with product development, quality assurance, and other business units to build a scalable and high-quality product.
- Participate and help drive the software development lifecycle by collaborating with necessary teams to ensure open communication about release impacts, risks, and release schedules
- Recommend program improvements or corrections to management.
- As the Back End Developer - .NET/C# you will be in a team collaborative environment writing code, tracking down bugs, working with multiple developers on the code, and debugging enhancements.
- Software Developer
- Visual Studio
Nice to have:
- Great career growth opportunities !
- Fun, collaborative and encouraging company culture!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.