Facilities Maintenance Specialist
- Posted: 16 hours ago
WE ARE URGENTLY HIRING!
We are looking for an individual who is flexible and can combine professionalism with hard labor. Works well with a team and can make critical decisions when necessary in the absence of colleagues and/or tasks delegated to others. As a Facilities Maintenance Staff, you will be tasked to do small repairs, meet and schedule with contractors, and build reports. Our buildings are very old and historical, hence, we are expected to maintain and preserve these structures at the best possible level while updating inoperative areas.
Submit your application today!Compensation:
$14 - $17 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Inspect and report anomalies of buildings and/or all assets including but not limited to vehicles, tools, decore, utilities, etc.
- Out-of-office errands for supplies that support our operations for our companies.
- Operate various types of vehicles such as box trucks, limousines, UTVs, or any other company non-commercial vehicles. (No special license required)
- Knowledgeable in utilizing Google Suites
- Opening and securing the building.
- Monitoring security cameras/ security systems.
- Entrusted with a company card and expensive equipment.
- Can handle stressful situations well.
- Great attitude towards themselves and others.
- Professional in appearance and demeanor. (dress code is business casual unless the task calls for other attire)
- Military background is wanted but not required and does not disqualify any applicants from moving forward.
Cyberbacker is the leading provider of world-class administrative support services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.
Real EstateView all jobs at Cyberbacker
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?