This is a client-facing, front-line management role for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about search engine optimization. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role.
What You'll Need for This Position:
The SEO Manager will develop strategy, work closely with the SEO team and will provide on-going support around the execution of service for our SEO clients. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Focus on Google Algorithms changes, On-page SEO tactics, Off page SEO tactics
- Own SEO service processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, and optimizing
- Deliver results against client goals and KPIs
- Support and coaching of SEO team to further customer relationship management skills
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and team
- Collaborate Director of Marketing and other cross-channel teams to develop insightful, successful SEO strategies for clients
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 4 years’ experience and knowledge of SEO
- 2 years’ experience managing a team
- Good knowledge of navigating and using Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Polished presentation and ability to quickly build confidence
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Enjoy and understand working with data, especially via Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business admin, or related major or related career experience
- Experience with SEO in an agency setting
What does an SEO Manager do?
As our SEO Manager, you’ll collaborate with a team of website designers, marketing specialists and project managers to coordinate projects to help our clients succeed online. A typical day could involve anything from writing website content and blogs to conducting market/competitor research, developing projects to improve SERP rankings, and communicating with your clients to share their latest wins.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Content writing
- Creation of SEO plans
- SEO quality control
- Technical SEO troubleshooting
- Link building
- SEO support
What We'll Need From You:
- Strong understanding of SEO in general
- Working experience with on-page SEO. Title Tags, Meta Description, Heading (H1), keyword integration
- Working experience with off-page SEO. Link building, outreach, content promotion
- Working experience or knowledge of the following software: Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools/Keyword Planner, Moz, Spyfu, Excel, XENU, Screaming Frog, Hubspot
Reliable. Motivated. Independent.
Our new SEO Manager must be ready to hit the ground running and eager to help our clients succeed. No two days will look exactly alike, so the ideal candidate would be flexible with their schedule and ready to think on their feet. If you like taking initiative and are passionate about putting your best self into every project, you’ll fit in well here.
We offer paid vacation, bonus opportunity, and healthcare benefits.