CyberMark is a full service internet marketing company focused on helping franchises and small businesses grow. Founded in 1994, we are based in Phoenix, Arizona, and serve hundreds of SMB's all over the globe. We are a fun and energetic team that is passionate about marketing, technology and helping our clients be incredibly successful.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, works well with others across all departments and is able to adapt to changes quickly in a high-pressure production based environment. The candidate for Jr. Web Developer / Designer must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Design, build and manage web content for multiple websites in WordPress while using best practices for mobile and desktop environments
- Must be proficient with HTML(5), CSS
- Improve usability and features of our dashboards and client facing reporting
- Add, Update Google Analytics and Tracking
- Make updates to client websites
- Set up client accounts inside our platform and tools for reporting
- Support team members on production assignments and projects
- Stay on top of current design trends and software
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Requirements to be considered for hire:
- 3+ years of front-end website development experience
- 3+ Years of extensive up-to-date, in depth knowledge and proven development experience of modern HTML and CSS
- Google Analytics Experience
- Experience using Responsive Design techniques and progressive enhancement in a mobile-first approach
- Ability to work in a rapid development production environment on time-sensitive projects and tasks
- Ability to work from a task list and manage your work with little assistance
- Cross-browser compatibility including Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and major tablet/mobile browsers
- Passion for user experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Understanding of PHP and MySQL is a plus
This is an in-house, full-time position. Pay ranges depend on experience.
We offer paid vacation, bonus opportunity, and healthcare benefits.