Sr. Manager of Marketing Programs
CyberGrants Andover, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are an ambitious, fast-growing software company located in Andover, MA, that offers its employees the opportunity to do incredible work in helping to connect the worlds givers to those who benefit from them the most, be a part of a company that is making an impact in the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) industry, and work at a place where you can make a genuine impact.
For 20 years, CyberGrants has been able to provide innovative software and services to hundreds of our clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. Our software has processed over $6.5 billion dollars in charitable donations to non-profits all over the globe and had more than 50 million volunteer hours managed on our platform.
- Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is done through CyberGrants software
- We believe in helping our clients have an Agile Social Impact
Were looking for a passionate and enthusiastic professional to join the CyberGrants marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will plan, manage, and optimize marketing programs designed to drive qualified leads. Your genuine curiosity to understand our target audience, including what motivates them and where to find them, coupled with your innate drive to continuously improve approaches and tactics is what will make you successful in this role.
Driving the demand generation strategy, youll collaborate with other marketing team members as well as cross-functionally throughout the organization. Youll balance automated tactics with a guerilla mindset to scale high performing programs. This role requires you to simultaneously think strategically and tactically while also having a compulsion for details to ensure the highest quality in everything that goes out the door.Key Responsibilities
- Plan, manage, and execute the marketing program strategy to drive demand and qualified leads, leveraging both inbound and outbound marketing activities with a focus on driving new business.
- Establish and run highly targeted campaigns to create qualified pipeline by managing and leveraging data to inform segmentation and account prioritization
- Utilize a mix of marketing program types including webinars, conferences, email, content syndication, sponsored newsletters, advertising, etc.
- Define and develop compelling content and effective copywriting to attract, engage, and convert our target audience.
- Manage marketing programs budget including defining recommended program spend based on the demand generation strategy.
- Utilize various marketing strategies including content marketing and account-based campaigns.
- Plan, manage and execute our annual conference (both virtual and in-person).
- Manage vendors and partners to ensure performance and reliability.
- Collaborate and project manage cross-functionally to ensure deliverables and timelines are met.
- Partner with SDRs and sales to align efforts, work target accounts, and garner lead feedback.
- Analyze and present results and learnings of whats working and whats not with the broader team.
- 5+ years of managing successful B2B marketing programs and lead generation efforts including experience in creating and managing marketing campaign plans
- Hands on experience executing marketing campaigns across channels
- Comfortable collaborating cross-functionally as well as self-motivated and able to work independently
- Be a strategic thinker with strong project management skills and the ability to ruthlesslessly prioritize activities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Have a genuine curiosity about what makes our target market tick and new marketing tools/tactics
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and email marketing best practices
- A problem solver with positive energy and a can-do attitude
Nice to haves:
- Has worked in a software startup environment, preferably in enterprise software
- Experience with HubSpot
- Previous success running ABM programs
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more