- Develops and maintains wholesale mortgage loan production
- Build and manage strong pipeline of loans
- Maintain contact with client base on a regular basis to solicit new business
- Ensure compliance deadlines are met
- Real Estate Finance interest
- Well-developed understanding of mortgage sales, processing, underwriting and closing procedures
- Understanding of local, state and federal lending laws
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.