-Seeking passionate and experienced Web Developer to grow and develop best E-commerce platform.
-This is a full time, onsite perm position working in Brooklyn, NY area.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about development, eager for new challenges, and enjoys learning new technologies and building applications that will be cutting edge and innovative.
-Develop world class eCommerce platform!
- Lead a small team of highly motivated developers to set technology and performance standards. You will work closely with stakeholders to develop a product roadmap.
-Gather and translate client requirements.
-Test and take accountability for the quality of your work.
-Estimate effort required to implement changes and enhancements.
-Analyze and solve problems.
- Collaborate with a team of passionate professionals in various disciplines (engineers, creatives, marketing, sales) to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Experience building Magento Enterprise websites and other platforms.
- Database experience with mySQL and Postgres
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Application development and Design
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and jQuery
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks, LAMP Stack
- Understands multithreading and queues
- Writing good integration APIs
-Ability to work independently and productively, but also to work well in a collegiate, team atmosphere
-Understands best practices for security and data protection
- Development & consumption of REST based APIs
- Experience with message brokers and queues
- Designing applications for scale and resiliency
- Experience with other E-Commerce systems like openCart/osCommerce/shopify/BigCommerce is beneficial
- Experience working in full stack delivery teams
-Any experience of VueJS and KnockOutJS is also very beneficial
-Automated Testing including Consumer Driven Contracts
- Working with remote teams around the world
- Experience with Micro-Service Architecture and its best practices
- Public speaking experience on technical subjects
- Familiar with Git
- Prior experience with order and inventory management software, as well as physical goods supply chain knowledge and large scale e-commerce exposure is preferred.
- Experience with Node.js, REST APIs, Python/Django
- Experience as a Back-End Developer
- Web Developer
- Project Management
- Team Lead
Please FULLY COMPLETE THE APPLICATION QUESTIONS INCLUDING THE SELF ASSESSMENT ASAP! Complete applications will receive priority! We'd like to get you set up for an interview ASAP if you'd like this opportunity and are a suitable candidate! There are 4 short questions. Should take you no more than 4-7 min max!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Lynne.firstname.lastname@example.org
-Competitive base pay and benefits!
-Leadership and Career growth!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.