The Vice President, IT oversees the development and operations of an extensive online order business that includes a website and two Apps. The VP provides leadership and management of IT teams that support branded businesses and all Home Office functions and manages a team of associates and contractor professionals deployed across brands. The position is also responsible for ensuring Company IT operating standards and procedures are uniformly executed.
- 401 (k)
- Great Health/ Vision/ Dental/ Life Insurance
- Plus Many More!
- Manages overall strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of information technology processes, systems, and resources.
- Prioritizes multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment.
- Develops, implements, and maintains required organizational policies and standards and business standards.
- Researches and stays current on new technologies related to the restaurant industry.
- Oversees planning and management for all business-critical technology processes and functions, including systems design, software development, enterprise & network architecture, database management, implementations & installations of hardware, software, security, disaster recovery, etc.
- Manages a professional and well experienced, innovative staff to produce expected results while providing top notch customer service. Adopts and executes staff development processes to ensure alignment between value creation requirements and available skill-set capacity.
- Manages a capable, fast, secure, and efficient structure. Ensures that computer operations, network management, database management and physical security are maintained.
- Establishes and manages risk and disaster preparedness activities and regularly tests disaster recovery.
- Provides context, leadership and management for IT vision and development and continuous technology innovation and strategy.
- Maintains a well communicated portfolio of projects, prioritized for clear understanding of what is in the pipeline and how it relates to business strategy.
- Regularly reviews key projects from a progress standpoint; analyzes, progress, financials, issues, and expectations.
- Ensures alignment with business strategic needs and IT services and capabilities, meets with the appropriate stakeholders to gather requirements for new software or modifications to existing systems.
- Develops processes and organizational capabilities that provide exceptional value; actively pursues next to ensure long-term growth and capability of the organization.
- Provides exceptional service IT service while developing a culture of engagement with the customer.
- Operates processes that effectively and measurably are in front of business technology requirements.
- Responsible for capital and expense budgets related to research, development, deployment, and maintenance of technology solutions; assists business departments with the development of technology related programs, business cases, including return on technology investment models.
- Develops efficient sourcing channels and manages strategic vendor contractual commitment. Maintain and manages to a balanced IT scorecard across functions.
- Develops and maintains an efficient, architecturally current suite of applications and services. Ensures security, consistency and integrity of systems and information including performance to governmental, contractual and policy driven requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in IT or related field preferred.
- Appropriate professional certifications are preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in IT
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish credibility with executives, associates, franchise partners.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.