VP of Research
CyberCoders Louisville, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a cell engineering foundry producing across a number of different indications. Our mission is to generate cell therapy products that produce consistent, positive outcomes in patients.
- Competitive salary
- Culture of community, collaboration, professional development and innovation
- Developing strategic plans for deliverables in the areas of synthetic biology, CRISPR editing, target discovery workflows
- Recruiting and mentoring junior scientist and research associates
- Designing technical research plans in the field of nuclease engineering, target discovery and synthetic biology.
- IP Strategy and implementation
8 years of genetic engineering technology experience
3 years of technical management experience
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders