Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Requirements: 5+ Product Management, Managing/Leading Teams, SFDC/ISV, PaaS or SaaS , Salesforce, DevOps
Based in beautiful San Ramon, CA, we are a well-established and VC funded SaaS organization. Due to growth, we are actively hiring a VP of Product Management with extensive experience managing/leading teams and working with Enterprise accounts.
A background in Software Development, DevOps or Continuous Integration is a huge plus, but not required!
If you have this experience, please apply immediately. We are actively interviewing this week and next for this high profile position.
Ownership: Total project ownership
Culture: Supportive, positive culture
- Develop processes, and procedures around Enterprise clients
- Create strategy and forecasting
- Hire, motivate, empower, and manage a group of high performing Product Managers
- Manage and enhance existing products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com application and release management
- Expert with Jira and writing user stories
- Salesforce.com or an Independent Software Vendor
- Must have experience with start-ups or have managed products in a start-up environment
- SaaS start-up experience
Nice to have skills:
- Strong interest in creating solutions to problems
- Experience in and interest in learning new technologies
- Experience managing multiple projects and working independently
- Technical background or experience with DevOps, Platform or CD
-- You an email me directly at Jeff.Steadman@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.