Upstream Manufacturing Manager
CyberCoders Richmond, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- You will manage SOPs and batch records associated to the manufacturing process areas are up to date and meet the cGMP standards.
- Current biologics manufacturing regulations and cGMP for drug substance operation.
- Upstream manufacturing processes
You should know most of the following:
- Upstream Manufacturing Process
- Fermentation Cell
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to rex.redjai@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.