CyberCoders Cranford, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Small company "feel" mixed with the stability, tools and benefits of a national corporation
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Unlimited overtime
- Very strong bonus opportunities
- Paid sponsorship for certifications
- Perform a thorough analysis of collateral to ensure property meets investor guidelines and the appraisal quality and completeness is acceptable.
- Apply and interpret company underwriting guidelines and makes sound credit decision.
- Complete credit, analysis of income, analysis of property, ensures proper audits are completed and verifies consistency of loan file information.
- Identify risk factors within each loan and utilizes resources, tools and documentation to detect red flags and clear inconsistencies.
- Review and evaluate credit information on mortgage loan documents to determine acceptability for specific loan programs.
- Determine any conditions, stipulations or pre-funding requirements.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of investor guidelines, updates and trends as applicable to underwriting position.
- Complete second signature underwriting review on loan files underwritten by junior underwriters and within designated authority as needed.
- DU and LP experience preferred
- FHA DE/ Direct Endorsement designation are a plus
- Encompass experience
- Positions are 100% REMOTE
- Numerous / lucrative Production Bonuses
- Vacation/3 weeks PTO
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CyberCoders