Founded in 2009 we are a data products innovation firm that specializes in the following: Infographics, Data Visualization, Websites, User Interface Design, Data Product Analytics, Big Data,Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Custom Dashboards, Minimal Viable Product, UI/UX Development, and Analytics. We are targeting to hire a UI/UX Designer with a wide background to join our 10-15 person company (working remotely)!
2) Understanding of information architecture and user research (scenarios, personas, surveys, user flows, journey maps, site maps, workflow diagrams, etc.)
3) Proficient in Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
4) Capture the stated purpose & user intentions for an application workflow, and translate into polished UX wireframes
5) Build & communicate these user flows & UX wireframes by demonstrating clickable, interactive walkthroughs
6) Portfolio examples showcasing data visualization design, design thinking, and user experience best practices
7) Experience working in an Agile environment while managing multiple projects at once
1) Experience w/ Monday, Asana, and/or JIRA
2) Demonstrated HTML/CSS experience
3) Demonstrated Animation experience
1) Apply directly to this link w/ an updated resume & answer all skills questions
2) Email me an updated resume, salary requirements and interview availability to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.