Traveling Superintendent - High-End/ Retail/Ground-Up Traveling Superintendent - High-End/ Retail/Ground-Up - Skills Required - Traveling Superintendent, High-End Retail Construction, Ground-up Construction, Microsoft/Excel/Word/Outlook
If you are a Traveling Superintendent with the experience below, please apply today!
With an office in Garden City, we are an industry-leading general contractor that his been in the industry for over 25 years!
Currently, we're looking for a Traveling Superintendent who has experience with high-end retail construction experience (Coach, Prada, Nike, Christian Dior, Zara, etc.) and/or ground-up construction! The ideal candidate will be comfortable traveling extensively throughout the year within the U.S.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience
- Health benefits
- Recent Superintendent experience
- Experience with high-end retail construction (Coach, Prada, Nike, Christian Dior, Zara, etc.) or ground-up construction experience
- Comfortable traveling extensively throughout the year within the U.S.
- Ground-up construction experience
- Able to review, update and maintain project schedule
- Must have computer and email skills to communicate with team members on projects
- Enforce safety procedures
- Verify subcontractor certificates of insurance
- Assure work quality - set standards for quality control
- Prepare necessary reports (e.g. time sheets, work orders, daily reports and invoice approval)
- Document and complete all punchlists in a timely manner
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including but not limited to change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots
1. Highly motivated team
2. Competitive salary
3. Room for growth
So, if you are a Traveling Superintendent with the experience above, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Traveling Superintendent - High-End/ Retail/Ground-Up