CyberCoders Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Austin, TX
Requirements: CAD, Test Engineering , Turbine Engines, AS9100
We employee 200 employees across multiple locations in the US including our new facilities here in Austin, TX. Apply today!
The company operates on a 9/80 schedule
Every other Friday Off
- Support the planning and implementation of an AS9100 quality management system;
- Collaborate with applicable engineers to define acceptance criteria and limits;
-Create and maintain appropriate documentation including, but not limited to: traceability materials/certifications, workflows, and quality records;
- Improve and streamline existing assembly processes;
-Lead and/or participate in troubleshooting and root-cause analysis of quality events; support process owners in the planning and implementation of corrective measures;
- Lead and/or support negotiations with customers concerning quality demand fulfillment(s); and/or resolution of quality deficiencies including preparing external customer documentation.
-Minimum three years of experience in test engineering, operations, or manufacturing;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the assembly and testing of complex electro-mechanical assemblies in a production or prototype environment in the aerospace, defense, or engineering fields;
-Prior experience working in an aerospace quality control (AS9100) and manufacturing environment, preferred;
-Experience with turbine engines preferred;
- Proficient level of working mechanical and electrical knowledge;
- Prior experience with project management and documentation practices preferred;
- Must be a US Citizen.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders