CyberCoders Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a successful startup that is making it easier for companies to communicate directly with their customers! Our platform has had a ton of success and averages a 35% click-through rate! Because of this new growth (and massively increased revenue generation), we're looking to expand our team.
This is an opportunity to get in as a core part of a team that is hitting a massive inflection point to help create process/scale the infrastructure of quickly changing software. We are looking for a REMOTE Technical Recruiter, who has experience recruiting in our tech stack. Our technology stack includes Python/Django/Postgres and React on AWS. We are also using Celery for task management and Redis for queueing messages.
- Closing candidates
- Communicating with internal Hiring Managers
- Building a world class team for a hypergrowth startup company!
- Technical Recruiting Experience (Python, Devops, QA must be able to demonstrate an understanding of technology & How to recruit for it)
- 3+ yrs as an internal recruiter or an agency recruiter with recommendations from startups similar to ours
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- 401k with 3% match
- Generous vacation
- Option to work 100% Remote
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders