Technical Project Management
CyberCoders Berkeley, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With our HQ located in Berkeley CA, we are a leader in flexible sensor technology. As a B2B startup, we are partnering with many leaders in the connected health and fitness world and also AR/VR/XR space.
We are seeking a Director of Project Management to direct, manage and execute deliverables in the development department. You will work closely with business development, operations, and engineering teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to join a fast-growing startup while helping to shape the smart fabric markets of the future.
- Responsible for timeline management, resource planning, and delivery
- Collaboration with diverse range of contributors from all engineering divisions, including but not limited to: Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Hardware, Firmware, and Software
- Facilitation and moderation of strategic planning sessions with stakeholders on both Development and Business function teams
- Generation and maintenance of project, technical, and compliance documentation.
- Experience on delivering products involving hardware and software integration
- Experience or in depth familiarity with embedded systems, signal processing and applications/GUI development
- 5 years or more in managing projects within a electronics or other technology field
- PMP certification or PMI accredited coursework is a plus
- 401k matching
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Great company culture and work-life balance!
- Much more!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.