We are a team of Software QA Engineers, Data Scientists, Bioinformaticians, and Product Managers who are passionate about building systems that will make a real-world impact.
Currently, we are looking to bring on a few Technical Product Managers. If you have experience working on managing software systems related to clinical trials/data, device registries, clinical diagnostics, NGS/Bioinformatics, LIMS/LIS, or genomics, we would love the time to tell you more about this amazing opportunity!
2. Join a world class Engineering/PM team with a solid work/life balance and great flexibility
3. Growth, Our trajectory has been on a steady upswing. We are a continually growing and stable publicly traded company (as of 2 years ago).
4. Rewarding - Help families identify and manage genetic diseases
5. Stock options/RSUs
6. Work with a passionate, bright, uplifting, and a go-the-extra-mile for your colleague group.
- Translate business, market and clinical needs into clearly written technical product requirements and specifications.
- Act as a subject matter expert on our software products to provide guidance to stakeholders and create a shared understanding among business and technical teams.
- Produce deliverables that facilitate better understanding for feedback such as flow diagrams, data models, pros/cons, prototypes, wireframes and other illustrations.
- Build confidence with our business partners by adding value to discussions, being responsive, and following through on action items.
- Maintain tracking of requests from user groups and prioritize those for time allotment and release planning.
- Aid in creation and communication of product roadmap and development schedules for project stakeholders.
- Incorporate a focus on quality into product design, and work closely with development and software quality assurance teams on product and process improvements.
- Develop strong hands-on technical knowledge of software products and be able to aid in tasks ranging from configuration to testing and support.
- Experience in Biotechnology or Healthcare/Digital Health domain (LIMS, LIS, ELN, Genomics, Bioinformatics, NGS, Laboratories, Clinical trials, Clinical data, etc.)
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or Waterfall development building solutions from start to finish - Getting products to launch
- Experience working with full-stack web application development teams
- Ability to breakdown business workflow into technical Jira tickets and prioritize requests
- Nice to have/Preferred skills or experience:
- B.S. in Computing Science. Masters degree preferred.
- Healthcare, Genetics, Biotech industry
- LIMS, LIS, LES, or ELN (LabVantage)
- Laboratory processes and instrumentation (laboratory software compliance)
- Experience working on software systems managing clinical orders for a similar diagnostics laboratory workflow
- Preferably an understanding of HL7 &/or FHIR Methods
- Understanding of APIs and Integrations
2. Stock options/RSUs
3. Competitive Benefits
4. 401k Matching
5. Game room/TV
6. Onsite Dry Cleaning
7. Company Organized Sports Leagues
8. Happy Hours/BBQs
9. Onsite Gym
11. Commuter FSA Program
12. Healthy Catered Lunches
13. Schedule flexibility - flexible with working from home as well.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.