- Deployment, implementation, tuning, design, testing, systems administration
- Ensure customer communication and satisfaction to be sure project has met all objectives and is completed within agreed upon hours
- Complete administrative project tasks: time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting
- Obtain and maintain product certification(s)
- 100% client facing role.
- Analyzing and documenting client requirements and solution design for how McAfee products can meet the clients needs.
- Conducting requirements analysis and solution architecture for integrated network, data and personal computer solutions.
- Provide SME on information governance and data protection within McAfee.
- Install, test, evaluate, implement equipment and software per project scope
- Provide product training to clients
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to all parties
- Escalate out of scope issues or client issues immediately to Project Manager and our management
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
-Obtain and maintain product certification in at least one (1) product
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting per policy
- Follow all our policies and procedures
- Several years of McAfee ePO/ENS deployment, implementation and administration experience
- Thorough understanding of large-scale environments and architecture
- Strong consultative skills
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office
- College degree, A.S. or higher
- Certifications with McAfee
- Knowledgeable in Windows, Unix/Linux and Mac OS X Operating Systems.
- Proficient in Network Communications Protocols (TCP/IP, RADIUS, SMTP, BGP, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP, Netflow).
- Experience with McAfee HIPS, DLPe, MOVE, TIE, ATD, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong relationships with security experts within the region
Knowledge of regulatory compliance: GLBA, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and Assessment Services a plus
- CISSP or other professional certifications
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.