CyberCoders El Paso, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Tax Senior to join our team to prepare federal and state tax returns for our business and individual clients. Please note that you must be a CPA (preferred) or be well on your way to completing the testing to become a CPA.
- Certified Public Accountant is preferred. If CPA license has not been obtained, candidate must be actively testing and making progress towards completing all parts of the exam.
- 2 to 4 years of experience working in public accounting and preparing business and individual income tax returns.
- Experience with tax research and providing written memorandums for internal and external purposes.
- Experience training and developing new tax staff members.
- Previous experience with accounting research tools. Previous experience with tax software CCH® and Engagement® is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in the following industries is preferred but not required: Construction, Service, Medical, Transportation, Cross-Border Taxes
- Must be able to work in the office on a full-time basis. The position will only occasionally involve working remotely.
- Health insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance (optional)
- Flexible spending account
- CPA Exam study materials and testing fees
- Compensated time-off plan, in addition to base vacation hours.
- Summer office hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressEl Paso, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CyberCoders