- Review and manage staff deliverables including tax returns, extensions, tax planning calculations, and write--up work for all entity types C--Corp, S--Corp, LLC, Non Profit, gift, multi-state and Franchise.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Respond to IRS and state agency audits, inquires, and tax notices.
- Knowledge of payroll and its compliances.
- Knowledge in real estate and construction accounting a plus
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects
- CPA licensed. Must be current on all CPEs
- 10+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (5 years plus).
-CAF and PTIN Numbers
- IRS representation experience required.
Software Experience Desired:
- Ultra Tax
- Microsoft Office Products
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.