Tax Manager Tax Manager - Skills Required - Tax Accounting, Tax Manager, Tax Returns
If you are a Tax Manager with 5+ years experience in Public Accounting or Corporate/Public Blend, please read on!
Based in San Francisco, CA our client is is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. They are a leading Public Accounting Company in the Bay Area that is currently expanding it's team.
This position is working on there growing San Francisco tax team that is focused on delivering outstanding client service while integrating in a dynamic team environment.
As part of the Tax group, you will be part of a collaborative team with deep specialization. They use proactive approaches and innovative tax technology to provide high quality tax services to our clients.
Please read on for more details!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Tax Manager, your role will include:
- Identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities to our diverse client base. Working in a highly interactive team environment, you will participate in the tax planning and consultation process for clients, delivering an outstanding client experience.
- You will gain hands on experience for compliance review and advisory skills with all types of engagements, ranging from individuals, partnerships, C-corp, and S-corporations.
- All clients have both domestic and international tax planning needs. Their team has a strong reputation as the premier Bay Area cross-border tax advisor for high net worth families, entrepreneurs, start-up companies, investment funds, and closely held business entities.
- Industries include technology, real estate, blockchain, e-sports gaming, investment funds, real estate and distribution.
- Researching client issues and regularly communicating findings with managers is a vital part of this role; therefore, strong social skills are important. Mentoring staff and interns will contribute to the continued success of the team.
- As a Tax Manager, you will be an integral part of the growing San Francisco tax team delivering outstanding client service while integrating in a dynamic team environment. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills and provide to the success of the firm.
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- BS in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation or LLM is a plus.
- CPA or eligibility to sit for CPA required
- Public Accounting
- Tax Accounting
- Prior experience preparing and reviewing federal and state tax returns for partnerships, C corporations, S corporations, and individuals
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.