- Monitoring and managing tax engagements
- Handling and reviewing tax returns
- Performing federal and state tax research and tax planning
- Reviewing/analyzing quarterly and year-end federal and state income tax projections
- Developing strong client relationships through excellent customer service, quality work products, and the highest professional integrity
- Leadership experience is preferred, with the demonstrated ability to coach, train and bring out the best in others.
- B.A. in Accounting required, with Masters in Accountancy preferred.
- CPA required for Manager level
- Strong technical accounting skills with considerable knowledge of US GAAP, IRS rules and related concepts
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 including Word and Excel
- CCH Practice Management, Thompson Reuters AdvanceFlow, GoFileRoom, and Ultra Tax experience preferred
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong written, verbal and presentation skills. Must have the demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative, results-based team environment. Sound business judgment and strong leadership skills are required, with the demonstrated ability to earn the confidence, trust and respect of clients and team members.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.