Location: Houston, TX
We are a globally-recognized public accounting firm providing a wide breadth of experience including Assurance, Tax, Management Consulting, and Advisory Services for clients ranging from individuals all the way up to multi-national Fortune 100 corporations.
We are currently looking for a talented Tax Manager to join our team in our Chicago office, where you will gain valuable experience working with a wide range of industries.
- Life outside of work: flexible work schedules, telecommuting options, very reasonable billable hours
- Interesting work: because of our diverse clientele, we can provide you with really interesting assignments, whether close to home, or in other countries around the world, and across a wide range of different industries during your career
- Globally-recognized name: As a Top 15 firm, you'll be joining one of the most well-known brands recognized worldwide, opening doors for you throughout your career
- Leading a team of Audit Associates on field assignments for Audit engagements
- Interacting closely with the client on a day-to-day basis
- Learning to identify potential and current client issues and advising your clients on the appropriate course of action to solve those problems
- Licensed CPA
- 4+ years of current or recent federal tax compliance and consulting work experience in a Public Accounting firm (especially with Big 4, National, or Large Regional public accounting firms)
- Experience working with publicly-traded or other SEC-registered corporations
- BS Accounting
Bonus (not required):
- Preferred industry experience: manufacturing, distribution, health care, real estate, technology, and/or financial services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- PTO and paid holiday time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentor program
- CPE courses are covered by the firm
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.