Tax Manager - Award-Winning Bay Area Firm | CPA | 6-Figure Tax Manager - Award-Winning Bay Area Firm | CPA | 6-Figure - Skills Required - CPA, Bachelor's Degree, Public Accounting, Relationship Management, Tax Planning, Research Tax & Accounting issues, Tax Returns, Relationship Manager, Tax Review, Business Development
Our awards speak for themselves. Our team loves working here and clients rave about our service.
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy the innovative-team oriented collaboration and the defined career path to help take you to the next level!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- In the HEART of downtown San Francisco!
- Chance to join regional leading accounting firm
- Significant opportunity to grow/advance career
- Competitive compensation package
- Conduct review of tax returns
- Provide financial & tax planning advice to clients
- Develop and train associates/ facilitate professional development
- Network with other professionals to expand client base
At least 5 years of experience in:
- CPA (required)
- Bachelors (required)
- CMA (bonus)
- CCH / BNA software
- Relationship Management
- Tax Planning
- Research Tax & Accounting issues
- Tax Returns
- Relationship Manager
- Tax Review
- Staff Training And Development
- Business Development
- Public Accounting
- Tax: High Net Worth Individuals, Trust, Estate/Gift, Closely Held Business, C/S Corp
- Competitive Comp Structures (Base + Bonus)
- Minimal travel
- Full Benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Great work environment
- Other cool perks!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Tax Manager - Award-Winning Bay Area Firm | CPA | 6-Figure