You'll be working on low level through application layer development, integrating test capabilities, debugging hardware, writing software to power immense hardware systems and building features to enable our customers to leverage our ML advancement technology.
If you're looking to work with unprecedented technology and have a hand in next-gen data processing, APPLY NOW!
- Strong compensation packages with early stage equity
- VC-backed company (top VCs in the field)
- Great benefits!
- Feature and application development
- Powering ML/DL processing and technology
- System & hardware testing & debugging
- Data center system development
- Working on high performance, distributed systems
- C++, Python, Golang experience
- Application Layer/software feature development experience
- Embedded Engineering
- Experience working with Distributed Systems
- Strong understanding of Concurrency and inter-process communication
- Experience with Containers
- Kernel-level/low level coding/system development
- Some startup experience preferred but not required
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.