- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: San Mateo, CA
Salary: $95k-120K DOE
Requirements: Automated Processes/Systems, NGS, Device-drivers, System integration
Based in San Carlos and founded in 2014, we are a well-funded biotechnology start-up ($60 million Series C). Our fully automated platform combines DNA sequencing, robotics, and cloud-based analytics to accelerate outcomes and improve accuracy.
We are looking for bright and talented individuals to join our team!
If you have experience in automated systems engineering, let's talk!
- integrate and test sub-system to ensure proper operation of the system
- work with teams to develop end-to-end automated processes
- generate and document product and system requirements
- 5+ years experience in laboratory automated systems and work-cells development
- BS/MS in Biomedical, mechanical or related engineering field
- Scheduling software and and workflow development experience
- Mechanical Design and SolidWorks CAD experience preferred
- Python or similar programming experience preferred
- Device drivers, API and system integration
- Regulated diagnostic products
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Life Insurance (basic, voluntary, AD&D)
- Stock Option Plan
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSan Carlos, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders