We are a global organization looking for skilled SAP Systems Analyst with hands-on technical experience in SAP ABAP, PI, and ERP, with the ability to understand end-to-end processes and integration between various SAP modules including SD, PM, PP, MM, FI, CO, QM. This position will be based at our US headquarters just outside of the beautiful Portland, Oregon area.
-Will provide full relocation package for anyone relocating in the USA
-Contract-to-hire or Full Time Direct Hire to be considered-
-Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Wonderful company culture and a great mission that every one can get behind
- Growing company where career opportunities abound!
- Design, develop and deploy process and system changes within our Application eco-system including SAP, Salesforce, and Mobile Applications
- Design and improve our application integration landscape (Cloud to Cloud, Cloud to on-premise, between on-premise), implement system enhancements, change requests and provide bugfixes for our systems integration
- Setup foundational processes and technical environment in SAP ERP and SAP PI
- Technical vendor management of our trading partners and cloud providers (triaging, ticketing, troubleshooting, maintenance, escalations)
- Coordinate and manage system changes and go-lives
- Relocation Assistance
- 401(k) with a match
and much more!
--Please fill out questions to expedite the interview process--
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.