Founded in 2017 by a team of experienced digital health and technology executives, we are transforming the administration of healthcare. We are doing this by enabling collaborative, real-time interactions between providers, members and payers. With our solution, claims adjudication will be instantaneous, and providers will be paid upon patient checkout. Payers will assume responsibility for patient collections, guaranteeing immediate payment to the provider and relieving physicians from chasing patients for money. Care management strategies will be based on real-time patient risk models, rather than retrospective claim reviews. Critical interactions will occur at the point of care, rather than months after an encounter.
We are looking for an experience Systems Administrator to join our team!
- Optimize system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using business systems
- Set up and maintain various computer systems with a majority focus on Windows systems
- Analyze system faults and troubleshoot and run diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems.
- Evaluate and install developed software during various phases of testing.
- Coordinate the remote testing of products in other areas.
- Review and prepare documentation for systems, tests and installation of software.
- Iinvestigate and recommend methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Initiate preventive maintenance on the operating systems as well as repair to system/environment problems
- Administer and/or oversee systems/environment solutions for multiple projects with varying schedules which are critical to the success of programs
- Plan system/environment requirements for individual projects.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.