Founded in 2014, our goal is to create solutions-oriented narratives around the world's biggest issues including sustainability, education, health, civic engagement, civil rights and more to move social first audiences to create positive change. We are a one stop shop creative studio with services ranging covering strategy, production and publishing. We produce original shows, series and formats for studios, platforms and brand partners.
---THIS POSITION IS PART TIME WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE---
- Optimize system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using business systems
- Set up and maintain various computer systems with a majority focus on Windows systems
- Analyze system faults and troubleshoot and run diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems.
- Evaluate and install developed software during various phases of testing.
- Coordinate the remote testing of products in other areas.
- Review and prepare documentation for systems, tests and installation of software.
- Iinvestigate and recommend methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Initiate preventive maintenance on the operating systems as well as repair to system/environment problems
- Administer and/or oversee systems/environment solutions for multiple projects with varying schedules which are critical to the success of programs
- Plan system/environment requirements for individual projects.
- Windows OS
- Windows Server OS
- Exchange administration
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Active Directory
- Networking experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- VMware experience
- Dell/EMC Unity storage experience (or ability to learn)
- Linux experience a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.