Systems Administrator- AWS/Linux - JIRA, AWS, PHP Systems Administrator- AWS/Linux - JIRA, AWS, PHP - Skills Required - JIRA, AWS, PHP, Linux, Java, Docker, Jenkins, MySQL, LAMP, LAMP Stack
Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Tigard Oregon
Compensation: $80-$120,000 k DOE
If you are a Systems Administrator- AWS/Linux with experience, please read on!
We empower hundreds of thousands of individuals to make health choices through our integrated population health management platform solution. We are looking for an experienced AWS, Linux and Windows administrator to join our expanding team!
What You Will Be Doing
- System administration of AWS production environments.
- System administration of production Linux and Windows servers.
- Administer dev, QA and other non-production systems.
- Deploying, configuring and maintaining software and hardware tools and appliances.
- Auditing and improving technical and procedural processes from an operational and security standpoint.
- Changing, implementing and revising technical systems and processes, software, hardware and environments to reform operation, workflow, efficiency and security.
- Researching, evaluating and testing new technologies.
- 2 Years Experience AWS Administration and Support
- 8 Years Enterprise/Cloud Linux Systems Administration Experience
- 2 Compliance Standards: (Examples: ISO, PCI, NIST, HIPAA, HITRUST) For Technology, Procedure and Documentation Activities
- Industry Standard Automation and Cloud Development
- JIRA, PHP, Java, Docker, Jenkins, MySQL, LAMP, LAMP Stack, Apache
- Knowledge of Docker Support and Administration Nice to Haves
- BS Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT or Equivelant
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Systems Administrator- AWS/Linux - JIRA, AWS, PHP