2. Advance your career!
3. Continuous growth and new technologies!
Basic Responsibilities Include:
- Administers and supports core EMC and NetApp block/file storage, VMware and EMC backup technologies.
- Participates in the implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, usage monitoring of core infrastructure hardware and operating systems to ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business applications.
- Maintains inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Manages and deploys multiple high availability data centers.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies, communicates and resolves storage and systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Provides IT and end user training where required.
- Carries out Tier II system management responsibilities. Responsible for EMC VMAX and ISILON, NetApp Storage Management, Cisco UCS, VMWARE Administration, and Cisco MDS Fabric Administration.
- Proactively monitors and reports system performance and troubleshoots any problems of Server/SAN Infrastructure.
- Ensures backup and restores functionality of Core Infrastructure system servers environment.
- Performs planned maintenance of Core Infrastructure system environment.
- Participates in On Call Rotation 24/7.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.