CyberCoders San Luis Obispo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Collaborate in providing technology solutions, enable innovation and understand technology trends that impact our clients.
- Ensure coordination and integration of workflow with operational areas and serve as a key liaison with team leaders.
- Achieve measurable improvements in the organization's capabilities and effectiveness to perform against expanding workloads and client demands for services.
- Develop, implement and monitor comprehensive security and risk management program.
- Develop and monitor backup processes on production services.
- Provide clients with Cloud Services support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced networking knowledge and knowledge of messaging architecture.
- Prefer AWS Certified Solutions Architect or MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Certified Solutions Expert.
- Understand APls, SSO (Shibboleth preferred), web security, cloud computing, AWS, Azure, Application Hosting (Microsoft .NET preferred) systems and architecture, networking systems, bandwidth, and overall internet infrastructure.
- Monitor third-party services (JangoSMTP, JWPlayer, Froola, JungleDisk, plus others)
- Upkeep of domain registrations, SSL certificates, server, and database optimization.
- Able to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Evaluate technology solutions, negotiate contracts related to technology purchases, and maintain relationships with technology vendors.
- Passion for understanding, evaluating, and learning new technologies.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSan Luis Obispo, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders