We're a rapidly growing Biotech company looking for a System Administrator with a background working in highly-regulated industries. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Monitor and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Administer servers, computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, software deployment, security updates, and patches
- Ensure network and system security
- Cisco switches
- Cisco Asa Firewalls
- Active Directory
- Cisco CCNA preferred
- Biotech industry experience preferred
- Health, dental, and vision
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.