CyberCoders Memphis, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Selects, aligns, secures collets and guide bushings, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and material on machines.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls as required. Perform program edits and troubleshooting while proving out new programs.
- Studies engineering drawings to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications via first article inspection and in process inspection of critical dimensions.
- Confer with production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining problems.
- Perform other duties as required such as basic machine maintenance.
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing using the English language.
- Must be able to read and understand internal procedures and policies.
- Have the ability to use measuring instruments including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, indicators, gage pins.
- Understand and follow through on both verbal and written instructions.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.