Superintendent-Custom Luxury Homes
CyberCoders Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Inspection of Contractor or (Sub)Contract operations to ensure compliance with Contract;
- Review and approve Trade Contractor Payment Applications with Project Manager;
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including representatives of Owner and Architect/Engineer;
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager;
- Conduct quality inspections;
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts;
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material;
- Communicate and enforce company Safety and Health Management Program;
- Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others;
- Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates;
- Prepare and submit Superintendents Daily Reports;
- Attend and participate in project meetings, including subcontractor meetings.
- 5+ years of GC-level experience in commercial construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $20 MIL+)
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Superintendent on healthcare, brewery/winery, K-12, and other commercial ground up projects
- In-depth knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, manpower, etc.
- Recent working knowledge and competence of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project (additional experience with Prolog or similar Project Management software is a plus)
3 weeks PTO
Performance Based Bonus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders