Superintendent - Commercial/Retail Superintendent - Commercial/Retail - Skills Required - Superintendent, Commercial Construction, Construction Management, Construction, Scheduling
One of the top ENR ranked General Contractors in Arkansas is currently looking for a superintendent. Great opportunity to work at premier national and award-winning commercial construction General Contractor. The superintendent's primary role will be to manage all functions of the job site related to construction from beginning to end.
What You Will Be Doing
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force
- Developing schedules
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager
- Maintains a safe work site by implementing safety requirements and good housekeeping regulations, enforcing safe work habits, observing OSHA requirements and any state-level agencies regulations
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material
- Ensure an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others
- Manage schedules and ensure all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- Verify final record drawings are accurate
- Mobilizes the site and set up site utilities
- 5+ years of Commercial Construction Superintendent experience
- Knowledge & experience with scheduling projects
- Experience as Superintendent in one, or more, of the following construction markets:
- Government / City / Military
- Higher Education
- Competitive base salary
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Multiple Life Insurance Options
- Disability and other Elective Insurances
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Superintendent - Commercial/Retail