Superintendent - Commercial Construction
CyberCoders Stanton, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We've been around for over 44 years because of long-standing partnerships with major healthcare, grocery, and retail brands. We're looking for a Superintendent to grow long-term with us. Our employees have been with us for years, and we want to see that type of tenure in our applicants. We value every employee as family, offer attractive benefits and provide a close-knit community for you to thrive.
- Working alongside the Project Manager
- Supervising field personnel to project completion ensuring quality and efficiency
- Overseeing all jobsite related activities encompassing staff, employees, clients, subs, vendors, etc.
- Scheduling obligations include providing a 3-week outlook each week, 3-5 day advance notice to subcontractors, and follow up calls
- Safety obligations include conducting weekly meetings and submitting required paperwork weekly
- Completing accident investigation reports and rectifying non-compliant items
- ID and relay change orders to PM and Owners rep in writing as well as developing a plan accordingly
- Close out obligations include developing punch lists and checklists as well as returning/organizing inventory
- Reviewing & Providing feedback to improve procedures for future projects
- Valid driver's license & insured vehicle
- Knowledge of building safety codes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook)
Preferred experience in
- Grocery stores (Ralphs, Sprouts, etc)
- Medical offices/clinics
- Microsoft Project
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders