---This opportunity allows you to be remote from home with minimal travel (Must be based in the Bay Area)
- Design and implement enterprise grade wireless networks
- Design, plan, and implement LANs and WANs using the latest technology
- Perform Wireless site surveys
- Act as a mentor to other engineers on the team
- Solid experience in R/S Network Engineering
- Aruba experience
- Cisco partner experience is a bonus
- CCNP in Wireless
- CCIE Lab is a big plus
- Strong working knowledge installing, configuring, and supporting Cisco Router/Switch and Wireless LAN Hardware products.
- Cisco ISE
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and end users
- Remote from home when not in front of clients
- Relocation Assistance
- Opportunity for growth
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Great work environment
- Other cool perks!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.