Sr. Technical Product Manager
CyberCoders Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experience Level: Looking for 4+ years of experience.
Remote: Yes, 100% Remote
Base Salary Range: $140,000-$190,000/year
We are listed in the Top 10 on the Forbes list of Americas Best Startup Employers and recognized as Best Midsize Company to work within Building in LA! Our platform has already been adopted by some of the biggest names in the industry: Cedars Sinai, NYU Langone Health and MemorialCare. Its an opportunity to join the best of the best in an unbeatable culture. As a part of our team, you will be taken care of both inside and outside of the office. Our people are our priority.
We are a SaaS solution for Heath Care Communication via texting, email, telephone, and live chat platform. We have already tripled in size and need a Sr. Technical Product Manager (Platform) who has 4+ years of experience with PM management, SaaS industry and has a software engineering background. Our ideal candidate is an ex software engineer that has worked closely with Cloud, APIs, deep data, and application side.
We even offer the opportunity for you to work REMOTE but do require traveling to Santa Barbara once per quarter for up to a week. (4 weeks/year). ALL travel and stay will be 100% covered to enjoy our beautiful office location!
- Employee equity groups - 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development - frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility - we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Company perks and benefits - MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
- Work directly with customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and workflows, and create innovative solutions that improve the user experience for patients and staff.
- Build a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitors.
- Specify requirements for current and future products, utilizing market research and competitive analysis data, supported by input from internal stakeholders, customers, prospective customers, and industry experts.
- Assist in developing and implementing the go-to-market plan for existing and new products, working with all stakeholders to execute and measure results.
- Create, manage, and prioritize a Platform product roadmap in collaboration with internal teams and present regular updates on the validation and execution of each component of the roadmap.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of product/pricing strategies and tactical plans for assigned products ensuring that customer and partner needs are being met.
- Manage, coach, and mentor an Associate Product Manager within the Platform workstream.
- Go to market strategy recommendations, creating market research, and competitive analysis.
- Experience developing user stories in an Agile environment.
- Highly collaborative. Builds trust at all levels, influences without formal authority, and pushes back when appropriate. Earns respect and respects the contributions of others.
- Balance strategic thinking with outstanding execution. Understand business objectives and convert them into clear product plans and outcomes.
- Great Company Culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Full Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Learning and Development Classes
- Career Mobility
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Marcus.Quigley@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders