The successful candidate will serve as Systems Administrator, responsible for all aspects of the company's security, network infrastructure, physical and virtual server farms, enterprise applications, and user administration. Candidate will partner with other departments to develop solutions that meet departmental and company objectives.
- Configure, optimize, and test network servers, routers, switches, load balancers to ensure they comply with requirements and security policy
- Install, test, maintain, and upgrade server software and hardware, providing detailed documentation of all configuration changes and asset inventory.
- Monitor, analyze, and improve system and network performance
- Monitor and administer firewalls, routers, switches, and load balancers
- Monitor and administer physical servers and SANs
- Monitor and administer virtualized server and network environment
- Backup and restore critical data and systems
- Monitor and administer a disaster recovery site, testing periodically to ensure business continuity.
- Manage user accounts and security groups across several sites and domains
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining ISO 27001 security compliance
- Responsible for overall security of networks and endpoints, monitoring for intrusive behavior, and minimizing security risks
- Perform periodic security audits to ensure compliance with security standards and procedures
- Perform all tasks independently, with good judgement, and limited supervision
- Administration and troubleshooting for Windows and Linux servers and workstations.
- VMWare ESX and/or Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization technologies, including distributed switches and virtual SANs.
- Windows Azure and/or VMWare Cloud administration
- Load balancer technologies such as F5 Big-IP.
- Expert knowledge of intrusion detection and prevention systems, and incident management
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Administration and auditing of users, security groups, and file server permissions
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate configuration and design documents, with illustrations
- Configure and troubleshoot DNS, IP Routing, VOIP, VPN
- Administration with Windows Powershell, Python or other scripting technologies
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 7 years of equivalent work experience
- Certifications in areas related to Cisco, Windows, Linux, and VMWare
- Positive attitude with the ability to multitask and work effectively with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great Health/Vision/Dental benefits
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.