Sr. Superintendent (Amazon, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Irvine Co Projects)
CyberCoders Santa Clara, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $140,000 to $160,000 Yearly
- Conduct weekly subcontractor and tailgate safety meetings to ensure coordination of trades
- Prepare and distribute the 3 week Look Ahead and overall project schedules to properly coordinate activities
- Update the Project Manager on the progress of the schedule and notify them of any possible delays
- Communicate and coordinate service shutdowns and traffic or ingress/egress rerouting with the client
- Interface with government agencies for inspections and obtain Certificate of Occupancies
- Develop, maintain and enhance close harmonious relationships with clients, architects, engineers, fellow employees, subcontractors, vendors and local building officials
- Perform a leadership role to keep the project safe, on schedule, and within the budget, as well as high quality
- Prepare daily work activities for inhouse labor and be willing to assist at times
- Be responsible for the job site safety by walking jobs multiple times a day and enforcing all job safety procedures
- Conduct job site inspections to confirm each jobs quality, progress, housekeeping, and safety
- Take digital photos of important work conditions (preexisting conditions, damage, etc.)
- Assist the Project Manager in the job closeout procedures and make sure the client is satisfied with all punchlists
- Confirm that occupied work areas are clean and safe for clients
- 5+ Years of General Contractor experience with related project experience in tenant improvement construction (on Corporate Office, Bio-Tech, Clean Room/Lab, Healthcare and other related projects
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Superintendent within Commercial Construction
- Working knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, manpower, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to run work and lead on technical and high-end tenant improvement projects (up to $10-20 MIL)
- Commendable Safety Record (OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification is preferred)
- Proficient computer knowledge including using programs such as MS Project, MS Office, and Dropbox
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- Company-provided laptop and cell phone
- 401k (with match!)
- Company-provided benefits (partially subsidized)
- Signatory to Carpenters Union!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at CyberCoders