Due to our success, we are well funded from reputable VC groups and are scaling up our operations to bring our robotic service solutions fully to market. We need a distinguished Lead Mechanical Engineer to work directly under our CEO and become a core member of our team, to bring our robots to final production and scale our company up.
- Focuses on building the software infrastructure needed for an on-demand delivery service with a lot of moving parts.
- Youll make critical backend design decisions, deploy quality code quickly, and work closely with the operations team.
- Tech Agnostic
- Has lead a team and full development cycle
-Must be able to architect a new database, design a new API, or build a support dashboard.
- Competitive salary, very flexibile for somebody that would be the right fit!
- Join a high scaling industry
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.