Sr. Software Engineer - Biometrics
CyberCoders Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Based in downtown D.C., right in the heart of Georgetown, we are a top performing and highly innovative security company with a passion for national security. Not only are we U.S.-based, but you can find our unique solutions being used across dozens of different countries as well - there's a definite and immediate need for what we have to offer!
Due to growth and demand for our services we are in need of a talented Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our diverse team and help us continue to build out some of the most contemporary solutions within our industry!
LOCATION: Washington D.C. (Georgetown area)
JOB TYPE: Direct-hire / Permanent
-U.S. CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- Centrally located
- Close-knit team
- Extremely interesting products/services
- Unique tech stack!
- Work across the entire stack, from UI to back-end data processing and programming
- Work with some of the most modern programming languages and frameworks out there
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals
- Experience Biometrics
- Experience C#, .NET Core, or similar
- Experience with relational or NoSQL databases
- Experience working in a Linux or Windows environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, or ActiveMQ
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision - Coverage for you and your dependents!
- Great location!
- Small, close-knit team
- Fun team outings, Happy Hours, etc.
- Much more!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders