Start-up eCommerce platform in Boston!
- Perform with Test Automation tools - Quality Assurance and Load Testing
- Improve and Develop the Platforms Performance and Scalability
- Maintain the Integration and Implement Integration Solutions
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline (e.g. Information Management, Computer Science, etc.)
- eCommerce or B2B experience
- 4+ years in enterprise-scale systems engineering or support role
- Experience managing environment of highly scalable, maintainable, high-availability web apps
+More than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- MongoDB or MySQL
- Networking: TCP/IP, Architecture
- Linux or RHEL
- AWS or GCP
- Market Salary (DOE) + Bonus of 20%
Comprehensive Health Benefits:
Commuter Benefits and Other Perks!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.