Sr. Project Manager- Type 1 Multifamily
CyberCoders Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2. Competitive salaries!
3. Fantastic internal growth opportunity!
Core Responsibilities include:
- Monitor performance to ensure timeliness and profitability
- Provide overall management direction to multiple projects
- Establish project objectives and policies
- Maintains liaison with prime client contracts, architects and consultants
- Monitors construction and financial activities through administrative direction of company representative.
- Continue to maintain liaison with the customer/client.
- Actively supports and adheres to the Company safety policy.
- Supports and participates in the development and execution of the company strategic plan.
- Consistently anticipates and meets or exceeds the expectations of internal and/or external customers.
- Demonstrates a strong team player orientation.
- Supports Company marketing efforts; remaining alert to business opportunities
- Experience managing at least one project from start to completion
- Preconstruction experience
- high density, multiunit housing experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of construction methodologies, techniques, principles and processes
- Knowledge of local codes
- Ability to interpret documents and contracts
- Familiarity with local vendors and subcontractors
- Able to write subcontracts and purchase orders
- Knowledge of producing and updating a construction schedule
- Review and understand submittals.
- Familiar with Procore, PlanGrid, Microsoft Project, and On Screen Takeoff
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Bonuses (Discretionary & Project Based)
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Cell Phone & Car Allowance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders