Sr. Project Manager - Risk Management/Due Diligence
CyberCoders San Francisco, CA
- Posted: 16 days ago
- $100,000 to $140,000 Yearly
--Location: NorCal or SoCal -- (as long as able to travel within state)--
We are a top 40 company that is one of the fastest-growing private consulting firms in the nation. Our team of Engineers, Architects, and Construction Managers provide an array of consulting services to major national financial institutions, real estate owners and managers, and property developers. These services include pre-construction due diligence and construction document reviews as well as ongoing construction monitoring and Owners Representative services.
We are seeking a Full-Time Construction Risk Management Regional Project Manager to perform Project Management including planning, executing, reviewing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget. As a Regional Manager, this person will have management responsibilities along with the opportunity to manage other Project Managers in our Construction Monitoring Division.
- Participation in local and national strategic planning.
- Assist hiring process, manage and mentor local and regional staff.
- Manages the day-to-day client, project management, and vendor interaction
- Interact with Clients to maintain relationships.
- Supervises or prepares opportunities, cost proposals, job numbers as directed.
- Prepare all project invoices for current project assignments.
- Review and assess construction and architectural agreements and analyze hard cost budgets and construction schedules
- Periodic site inspection visits to monitor construction and recommend the release of construction funds.
- Walkthrough surveys of existing buildings to assess the condition of the site, building components, and major mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire sprinkler systems and prepare estimated costs to remedy site and building conditions.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Maintain client communication.
- Provide weekly updates for projects, assist on client RFPs, and communicate with internal/external offices, vendors and clients regarding project status on a consistent basis.
Bachelor's Degree in architecture, construction management, and or engineering discipline
5-15+ years of PROFESSIONAL experience in Construction Risk Management or related field
- Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
- Engineering Due Diligence background
- Construction Monitoring Reports (including Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Mortgage Bankers Association, and Client-specific document review)
- Document and Cost Review
- Code Compliance Inspection
- Pay Application Review (Funds Control)
- Pre-Construction Document and Cost Analysis
Relevant certifications (preferred but not required)
-RA, PE, PMP, LEED AP, NCIDQ, RICS, AIA, CASp, ICC
Able to travel occasionally within CA (NorCal/SoCal)
- Generous PTO
- Premium Benefits
- GREAT Company Culture
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Life Insurance
- 401k with match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Upward Mobility
- Flexible Scheduling
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders