Sr. Network Systems Engineer (Linux)
CyberCoders Santa Clara, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $170,000 Yearly
Job Title: Sr. Network Systems Engineer (Linux)
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Salary: $120,000- 170,000 + RSU's
Requirements: Linux, Red Hat, Ubuntu, Docker, Podman, Kubernetes
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team.
- Troubleshooting skills on both network and systems problem and issues, and provide resolutions.
- Network load balancer and the 4th generation firewall management experiment and clearness concept technology
- Implement the installation solution for Red Hat and Ubuntu OS as projects to support high performance computing environment, including GPU servers on Linux systems, and work with engineering groups with LSF farm setup
- Excellence in security concept as well as creating & handling a company-wide network security policy, detection and defense system
- Implement a real time network traffic status and monitoring platform.
Work with other IT teams to support worldwide branch offices
- 5+ years working experience supporting systems in an enterprise environment.
- Mastery of Linux (Red Hat & Ubuntu), expertise with Logical Volume Manager, network troubleshooting, scripting in Perl and Shells.
- Strong Subversion and Git/Gerrit skills.
- Strong knowledge of Internet services, systems monitoring and management, and open source tools with emphasis on Syslog, SMTP, HTTP, LDAP, Radius, SQL, and DNS.
- Strong skills and knowledge of server virtualization and clustering technologies, file sharing skills on Linux, Windows, and MAC platforms.
- Familiarity and experience with LDAP, Kerberos and/or other Active Directory pass-through authentication applications.
- Mastered container technology(docker/podman), OpenShift, and Kubernetes.
- Experience in enterprise Data Center and semiconductor environments
- Full Benefits
- Employee Stock Plan
- 401k w/ match
- Great Place to Work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders