Location: San Jose, CA
Requirements: Biz Ops/Product Ops and Customer Experience + Healthcare/Biotech/Genetic Diagnostics Experience (Huge plus)
Based in Redwood City, CA, we are a publicly-traded biotechnology software company focused on reproductive and clinical testing products. We are a collective group of people committed to improving and in some cases saving people's lives!
Due to growth, we're looking for a Sr. Manager of Product Operations with experience in Business Ops and/or Product Management (with good business acumen) experience in BioTech (HUGE preference for Oncology-based product experience).
We're launching a new product, and you will be responsible for patient and provider experiences across all of touchpoints across our company.
If you would like to lead the charge to help drive the planning and execution of major projects, focused on strategies to maximize user experience, we would love the time to tell you more about this amazing opportunity!
2. Join a world class Engineering/PM team with a solid work/life balance and great flexibility
3. Growth, Our trajectory has been on a steady upswing. We are a continually growing and stable publicly traded company (as of 5 years ago).
4. Rewarding - Help families identify and manage genetic diseases
5. Stock options/RSUs
6. Work with a passionate, bright, uplifting, and a go-the-extra-mile for your colleague group.
- Manage business operations for one of our fast-growing product lines (Oncology/Cancer Detection).
- Drive the planning and execution of major projects, focused on strategies to maximize user experience, and work extensively across Product, Clinical, Finance, Sales, Support, Marketing and other groups within the company.
- Create amazing experiences for our patients and providers.
- Manage cross-functional initiatives, focused on user experience and business operations.
- Workstreams include initial concept, research, analytics, business plan development, project plan development, full execution, and ongoing management.
- BioTech, HealthTech, Genetic testing experience (HUGE preference on experience working in the oncology space)
- Downstream product management experience - Business Operations/Product Operations/Product Management (Go to Market Strategy/ VOC/ Driving processes/ etc.)
- NPI/Commercial experience - Rolling out large company-wide iniatives
- Customer Experience - Experience enhancing user experiences
Nice to Have:
- MBA preferred
- Outcome and user experience driven over process-driven.
2. Stock options/RSUs
3. Competitive Benefits
4. 401k Matching
5. Game room/TV
6. Onsite Dry Cleaning & Alteration Service
7. Company Organized Sports Leagues
8. Happy Hours/BBQs
9. Onsite Gym
11. Commuter FSA Program
12. Healthy Catered Lunches
13. Schedule flexibility - flexible with working from home 1 to 2 days per week.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.