With multiple offices and campuses across the globe, we are an expanding enterprise SaaS CyberSecurity company with a growing, global presence, dedicated to threat management and security supporting the expanding B2B communication and content management ecosystem. We are expanding our strategic operations team in the Greater Boston area, supporting our Global Infrastructure across our domestic and international datacenters.
If you have an excellent background in DevOps, Site Reliability supporting an enterprise Linux and Unix infrastructure, please read on. Additionally, this position requires strong knowledge of open source automation, configuration and monitoring tools. If that's you, we'd love to speak with you!
EXCELLENT Compensation (125k - 150k Base + MERIT BONUS)
FANTASTIC Location - Dynamic Campus in Greater Boston Area
INCREDIBLE SUITE of Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, GYM Benefits, 401K Match)
- Participation in a scheduled on-call rotation to provide support for global server infrastructure
-Mentor team of Site Reliability Engineers with reliability and automation responsibilities
- Participation in software release process, either in an automated fashion or manually, as the situation dictates
- Use industry accepted best practices to accomplish job objectives
- 4+ years of related work experience demonstrating increasing complexity and responsibility in a DevOps or Site Reliability position
-Extensive knowledge and experiencing using HP/Dell infrastructure and services
-Extensive experience in linux administration, usage, and bash scripting (Bash, Batch, Powershell)
-Experience using or implementing code deployment tools to create and control infrastructure as code
-Experience using and implementing industry standard monitoring tools and technologies
-Experience with PostgresSQL, MVC Frameworks, Java applications
- Expert knowledge in large scale server automation and automation tools (mCollective, JuJu, Foreman)
- Expert knowledge of computer networking (TCP/IP networking)
- Strong expertise with Chef, Puppet, Ansible or equivalent configuration management software
- Strong expertise with Python, Ruby, bash, or other similar language
- Strong expertise with protocols: DNS, HTTP, SNMP
- Bonus Structure
- 401K Match
- Outstanding PTO
- Excellent Benefits (Onsite Gym, Catered Lunches, Outstanding Coverage across H, D, V)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.